Saudi group to invest in housing projects in Bursa

Saudi Arabian Abdulghani Hussain Group is to make a $5 million dollar investment in to housing projects in Bursa in Turkey.

The group is currently in Bursa looking at potential land plots to develop the housing projects.

Abdulghani Hussain Group currently operates in many sectors throughout the world, namely the healthcare sector, lift production, education, and services sectors. The group is known to invest in many different projects worldwide and first invested in Turkey in the lift production sector.

Chairman of the group, Abdulghani Hussain, said: “After eight years, we are now capable of manufacturing 80 percent of Bursa’s lift requirements, whereas we supply the remaining 20 percent, i.e. engines, rails, and cable channels from other companies.”

The property and housing market in Turkey is currently one of the best markets to invest in worldwide. Property in Turkey is only going to increase in the future, so anyone who is investing in Turkish property can be safe in the knowledge that their investment will return a healthy amount on investment.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: